1. Personal data controller:
The co-controllers of your personal data are:
1. Flying Bisons Sp. z o.o., a limited liability company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its seat in Skierniewice, Poland, at 16 Czysta Street, 96-100 Skierniewice, NIP (tax id number): 8361861288, REGON (statistical number): 363786982, entered into the Entrepreneurs’ Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No.: 0000603774, with share capital amounting to PLN 20,000.00;
2. Flying Bisons Technology Sp. z o.o. a limited liability company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its seat in Warsaw, Poland, at 27 Jana Pawła II Avenue, 00-867 Warsaw, NIP (tax id number): 5272944462, REGON (statistical number): 38772150900000, entered into the Entrepreneurs’ Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No.: 0000873570, with share capital amounting to PLN 20,000.00;
(hereinafter jointly referred to as: the “Co-Controllers”).
The Co-Controllers process your Personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
2. Personal data being processed
When using the Website, your personal data may be processed by the Co - Controllers in the following scope:
1. data you provide to us for contact purposes (such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, entity in the name of you’re writing) to enable to communicate with the Co-Controllers;
2. your IP address and data regarding your activity on the Website (date and time of access, name and URL of the file downloaded, volume of data transferred, access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.), identification data of the browser and operating system used, name of the Internet access provider, website from which access was gained) to perform activities related to the administration of the Website.
3. Purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of processing your personal data is:
1. to perform activities related to the administration of the Website to ensure its proper functioning,
2. to enable you to communicate with the Co-Controllers;
3. to analyse your activity on the Website, including through the use of the tools available in it (such as cookies), to improve, develop, and adapt the Website to your needs, and to conduct internal analytics – to better tailor our services to your needs, to generally optimise our products and support processes, to build customer knowledge, to conduct internal reporting, and to ensure compliance with the law, industry codes and norms, and the internal regulations of the Co-Controllers;
4. to establish, investigate or defend against claims that may arise in connection with the use of the Website.
The basis for processing your personal data for the above purposes is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, namely the controller’s legitimate interest since the controller is not able to fulfill the purposes set out above without processing personal data.
Additionally, we may process your personal data if you want us to take steps to start working with you (for example, by sending us an e-mail, submitting enquiries to us) and your data is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR .
Based on your consent that is article 6(1)(a) of GDPR we can use your personal data in order to market the products, services or activities of the Co-Controllers.
4. Period of time in which personal data is being processed
In any case, your personal data will not be processed longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. The period of processing your personal data will vary depending on the purpose for which your personal data is processed.
Your data obtained in connection with your visit to the Website will be processed for the purposes set out in point. 3 a. until our legitimate interest is met or until you submit an effective objection. If you contact us, your data will be processed for the period necessary to answer you.
If your data is collected in order to take steps to establish a business relationship with you, your data will be processed for the period necessary to take the steps to establish a business relationship with you, and possibly for the period necessary to perform the agreement concluded with you, and after the expiry of the above-mentioned periods also for the period necessary to pursue claims resulting from the above-mentioned activities.
If your data is processed on the basis of your consent, its processing will continue until the consent is withdrawn, but no longer than until all the purposes of personal data processing are completed.
5. Transfer of personal data
The Co-Controllers may transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
1. service providers, namely external companies assisting us in running our business (including IT service providers, advisory and legal service providers) with which we have entered into appropriate agreements on the processing of your data;
2. public authorities which are entitled to process this data under the applicable provisions of the law;
3. other entities – to the extent to which this is necessary for the purposes described above.
There is a possibility that the recipients of personal data may be residents of or may have their registered offices in countries outside the European Union (“EU”) or European Economic Area (“EEA”).
6. Rights related to personal data processing
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request to:
1. obtain confirmation of the processing of your personal data;
2. obtain access to your personal data;
3. receive a copy of your personal data;
4. data portability;
5. correct or rectify any data that is incorrect or incomplete;
6. erasure of your data or restrict the processing of personal data;
7. object against the processing your data.
These rights are not absolute and the Co - Controllers will consider your request in accordance with applicable law.
In the case of processing your personal data for the purpose of marketing products, services or activities of the Co - Controllers, you can always withdraw your consent.
If we process your data on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out until the consent is withdrawn. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us as set out above.
We do not use automated decision making (including profiling) within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR in connection with the operation of the Website. If we use such processes in the future, you will receive a separate notification from us in accordance with the applicable law.
Detailed information on cookies used on the Website can be found in the Cookies.
Unleash Your Digital Potential - Today.
Join our list of clients. You’ll be in good company.